ARGYLL ARRAY PROJECT UPDATE No 35- Sept 2012
It has unfortunately become necessary to change the date of the forthcoming Public Information Day (PID) for the project.
It had been scheduled for Thursday 4th October but will now be held on Tuesday 30th October between 2.00pm and 7.00pm, in An Talla, Crossapol.
The re-schedule has been made necessary by unavoidable difficulties that have arisen with the production of the display materials. A new date also had to take account of a number of SPR staff’s prior commitments, the school holidays and the change of boat timetable. The new date was the earliest that could therefore be arranged. All other arrangements for the day remain unchanged.
Complimentary light refreshments will be available all day and the format will be the same as the previous PID; members of the public are invited to drop in anytime during the day to view a number of information and consultation displays. These will include displays on;
· How protecting the wildlife at the wind farm site may influence the project
· An update of SPR’s technical and environmental studies.
· Consultation on SPR’s current thinking regarding the wind farm converter station
· Information and consultation on the proposals for sharing the benefit of the project
· Information on the project timetable and the next steps
There will be a chance to discuss these and any other aspects of the project with the project team and a number of other specialist staff from SPR. There will also be a number of ways of making comment.
· What’s a pre?application consultation?
· What’s a decommissioning plan?
Questions or comments
If anyone has any questions or comments on any of the above, or indeed any aspect of the project, please contact me at –
Donnie Campbell, ScottishPower Renewables Community Liaison Officer, Machair, Kilmoluaig in the first instance. My land line telephone number is 220352, mobile number 07881 983753 and email firstname.lastname@example.org