Tiree 10k & Fun Run
Saturday 23rd May from 1pm at An Talla
Get your running shoes on – It’s the Tiree 10k & Fun Run 2009!
- Kids Fun Run along Crossapol beach
- Under 16’s Run around the loop to Balinoe beach
- 10km Walk
- 10km Run
- The Power Push
And in the evening there is the fantastic Family Dance
at An Talla with TRAIL WEST
Doors open at 8pm, bar opens at 9pm
Enter in advance or on the day. Entry forms and information available from
School Library, Business Centre and www.isleoftiree.com
If you are not taking part please come along and cheer on all the runners and walkers.
Alternatively volunteer as a marshal. Give Will a call if you can help out.
If you have any questions or comments about the event
please call Will on 421.
The event uses public roads which remain open so participants are encouraged
to observe normal Highway Code rules. Drivers please be aware there will be runners
and walkers about on the roads from 1pm till 4pm
Which event should I enter?
- Kids Fun Run – For kids aged under 13, but parents are welcome to join in too
- Under 16’s Run – For ages 13 to 15 inclusive
- The 10k Walk and Run – For ages 16 and over
- The Power Push –You can be any age. You just need a child in a pram. No age limit on child!