The Windfall Fund is open all year round and welcomes enquiries for the Community Support Fund, Community Investment Fund, Business Start Up Grant and Community Owned Buildings.
For more information or to apply then please have a look at our website or get in touch with a member of the Trust Team on the contact details above. Windfall decisions take a minimum of 2 months, so please make sure you get in touch as soon as you have an idea for a project and don’t leave it to the last minute!
The following awards were made in March 2015:
· An Talla received £3,000 towards purchasing tables and chairs.
· An Talla received £2,500 towards purchasing cutlery and table cloths.
· Vaul Golf Club received £1,281.08 to renew the fence round the golf course.
· An Iodhlann received £10,000 towards a three year project that will open up the archives of the Campbell family at Inveraray Castle, which will provide Tiree with access to historic maps, census returns, letters, emigrant lists and estate management documents over the last 340 years.
· Cùram Thiriodh received £24,000 towards running Tiree Resource Club for the next three years.