Tiree Community Council Meetings
Following a very short summer recess, the Tiree Community Council Meetings will resume as of September.
The first one will take place on Wednesday the 6th of September, following on from the usual pattern as the first Wednesday of the month. The start time is 7:30pm in An Talla and all are welcome. The agenda for the meeting is detailed below. Please also note the Tiree Community Council took the decision earlier in the year to remove AOCB from the meeting agenda, this however doesn’t mean they don’t want to hear from you and would encourage all members of the community to let them know about any issues of concern. You can do so in a number of ways, email, written letter or having a chat with a community councillor. Please visit www.tireecommunitycouncil.co.uk for more information
MEETING ON WEDNESDAY 6th September 2017 7.30pm @ An Talla ALL MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC WELCOME
1. Welcome and Apologies
3. Minutes of 7th June 2017 and matters arising
4. Tiree Community Council Elections, co-options and forward planning
5. Caledonian Maritime Assets (CMAL), Pier-head proposals
6. Tiree – Glasgow Air Service, implications following removal of security
7. Scottish Government, meetings during July/August, update.
8. Transportation updates
9. Public Library
10. Tiree Flag, verbal update
Please note. Tiree Community Council holds a monthly pre-agenda private meeting, which normally takes place approximately ten days following the public meeting. The meeting is solely to agree agenda items for inclusion and discussion at the following month’s public meeting. No decisions, other than these, are taken.