Tiree Trust News Bites
• The Trust has recently appointed consultants Delfinity to undertake the Feasibility Study on the Community Owned Fuel Service. Work has started this week and we expect the study to be complete by the middle of September. If any community members would like to join the short-term steering group for this project, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• The Trust is in the process of trying to secure funds to undertake another feasibility study, this time to assess the viability of a small community owned affordable housing project, possibly at The Camp in Crossapol. Please contact Andy (see above) if you would like to join the steering group for this project.
• Gaelic classes will re-start on Monday 26th August, 7:30pm @ Trust Offices, all welcome to come and learn a song and opportunity to build confidence in speaking Gaelic.
• Bookbug – Gaelic rhyme, song and story time returns, each Thursday 9am in the library. Suitable for under 5’s and parents/guardians.
• Primary Gaelic Choir & soloists will be attending Mull provincial Mod on 13th Sept & National Mod, Glasgow in October. There will be a premod ceilidh in September, and we will confirm the details shortly.
• After school Youth Work activities will be back to normal as of 26th August, with some sessions running from Wed 21st. For more information see the ‘Tiree Trust – Youth Work’ Facebook page or contact email@example.com