The Windfall Fund is welcoming enquiries so please get in touch with a member of the Trust Team for an enquiry form or for more information. Please get in touch as soon as you have an idea for a project and don’t leave it to the last minute. Our LDO’s Jackie and Sam are also on hand to assist with match funding information and applications.
The following awards were made in May 2013:
- Tiree Regatta Club received £1,185.00 towards running a 3 day sailing course for kids with Stramash
- Tiree Young Farmers received £2,370.00 towards a trip to the Royal Highland Show to experience stock judging and to meet up with other Young Farmers groups.
- Tiree Agricultural Society received £1,800 towards the main attraction for Tiree Agricultural Show 2013
- Fèis Thiriodh & Tiree Music Festival received £710.00 towards Fèis na Fèise; tuition courses for advanced musicians that will run before the Tiree Music Festival 2013.
- Freestyle Park Working Group received £200.00 to bring a skate park designer to Tiree to complete a site survey and draw plans.
- Swimming Pool Steering Committee received £1,000 to cover the costs of travel, accommodation and office facilities while conducting a feasibility study on Tiree.
- Dance Directionz received £520.60 towards starting up a dance group for people aged between 5 and 18
- Rags to Riches received £1,508.00 towards the running of Rags to Riches.
- Tiree Music Festival & Tiree Agricultural Society received £2,980.00 towards the cost of bringing portable showers & toilets to Tiree Music Festival & Tiree Agricultural Show.
- Tiree Music Festival & Tiree Agricultural Society received £3,000 towards the cost of hiring tents and marquees for Tiree Music Festival & Tiree Agricultural Show.
- Tiree Rural Development received £4,200 towards installing a septic tank in Scarinish for motor home users.
- Tiree Resource Club received £7,225.00 towards the second year of the out-reach worker post and minibus project.