Tiree Onshore Scenario Mapping Report
Consultation on Draft Report
Friday 16 March – Friday 27 April 2012
Ironside Farrar, on behalf of the Steering Group chaired by Argyll and Bute Council, would now like to invite you to review the ‘Draft Tiree Onshore Scenario Mapping Report’ before it is formally finalised and the study concluded with the Steering Group. The intent would be to note the comments received through draft report consultation and include and report on these within the report appendices.
The consultation period on the draft report will be from Friday 16 March – Friday 27 April 2012. The Draft report and comment forms will be available throughout this time from:
- Argyll and Bute Council website at http://www.argyll-bute.gov.uk/tireeconsultation
- Tiree Community Development Trust www.tireetrust.org.uk
- In hard copy from:
- Tiree Community Development Trust, Tiree Rural Centre, Crossapol, Tiree
- An Talla, Island Centre, Crossapol, Tiree
- Available via CD-ROM from Argyll and Bute Council, see contact below.
Please submit all responses by Friday 27 April 2012 – either online via the Argyll and Bute Council website above, or by post or email to:
Tiree Onshore Scenario Mapping Study, c/o Lisa Hardie, Development and Infrastructure Services, 1A Manse Brae, Lochgilphead, PA31 8RD; Lisa.email@example.com.